Posted by Audi Flemmings | Sep 01, 2020 | 0 Comments

U Visa or U Nonimmigrant Status is an immigration option available to victims of certain crimes. If you have been the victim of a crime and are interested in learning if a U visa is right for you, schedule a consultation today at 718 489 9559.

T Nonimmigrant Status/ T Visa

Posted by Audi Flemmings | Aug 01, 2020 | 0 Comments

The T Visa offers immigration protection or relief to victims of human trafficking. The T nonimmigrant status allows victims to remain in the U.S. and assist law enforcement in investigating and prosecuting human trafficking cases.


Posted by Audi Flemmings | Jul 01, 2020 | 0 Comments

VAWA offers protection to domestic violence victims, including children, parents, and current/former spouses of abusive U.S. Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents, by allowing the victims to self petition for a green card or permanent residence without requiring the abusers sponsorship. If you are interested in learning if VAWA is an option for you, schedule a consultation at aflawgroup.com or call 7184899559.

[LAW FIRM NAME] Is Here for You

At [LAW FIRM NAME], we/] [I] focus on [PRACTICE AREA(s)] and [we/I] [am/are] here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system.

Quality Legal Representation

Services are available in English, Spanish and Haitian Creole.